What Main Party Do You Use?

Lucavi86

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
163
Age
40
Location
Thanos Shadow Fortress
RPG Name
Lucavi
I've played tactics too many times to count, but I find that I use the hired soldiers more than the special characters. So now I wonder what do other people use as their main party?
I use:
Ramza - Knight with Guts
Monk - with Talk Skill
Summoner - with Time Magic
Dancer - with Punch Art
and my last space is either a Ninja with Basic Skill, a rookie I'm training, or a Lancer.
 
Anything with Orlandu :P

Actually, I've never finished this game, or gotten very far in it for that matter. But I've heard that Orlandu's pretty invincible. :D
 
Hes a really good character, but I always seem to have the best luck in tough spots with my trained reaguar soldiers. Its weird. :p
 
i use my main party ( look up) and by many soldiers and sen them on the job and i recive monye and treasure some of materia give me beter statistick
 
Ramza: Samurai with punch art/Monk with Guts
Holy Knight
Lancer
Chemist
Engineer or a Priest
 
Hmm...If I remember correctly, I used;

Ramza
Agrias
A Lancer (names Faust XD)
Beowulf
Cid

But I can only think...I interchanged members a lot, but I can't remember them all..
 
Ramza
Agrias
Monk w Black magic
Cid
Monk w white magic
 
Ramza - Squire w/Guts & 2 swords ability
Cid - Holy Swordsman w/Item & 2 swords
Cloud (since I kicked Agrias out) - Soldier w/Item & Short Charge ability
Beowulf - Temple Knight w/Item & 2 swords
Mustadio - Ninja w/Snipe & Secret Hunt, or Lancer w/Steal & Secret Hunt
 
Currently playing through Tactics - doing a 'Truely Old School' challenge.

Basically, you can only use jobs/abilities that were available to you in Final Fantasy I.

I've got 6 characters, but can only use 4 per story battle. For random battles I work up my five support characters.

Ramza: Knight
5 male generics, as follows:
Knight
Theif
Ninja
Red Mage (Priest w/Equip sword and black magic)
White Mage

I got through most of the game (I'm in ch. 4) without too much fuss... I had to reload a few times during certain battles though, and got pwn'd by a group of chocobos (3 yellow, 1 black, 1 red) and a Mindflare. :(
 
Been awhile, haha.

Ramsa , Agrais, 1 time mages, 2 holy knights, and 1 or 2 blk mages. That's all I remember...had a summoner but don't remember her being in main party.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top