What manga do you read?

Fawkes Lament

Watermelon fruitcake
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
645
Age
32
Location
Padded room... Nice jackets, though
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Red XIV
This is where you say the manga that you like to read. Mine are as follows.

Naruto (Chs. 1-369)
Death Note (Full Series) END
Fullmetal Alchemist( 'bout half) END
Black Cat (Full Series) END

END= manga series is over
()= How much of it I've read

I'll post more as I think of 'em, cause I know I have read more than just those
 
Just Naruto and Bleach...and I'm about halfway into both of those.

After they both end, I'll get into Hajime no ippi. I heard it was pretty good.
 
Hmm...I've read a LOT..but the ones I'm reading right now are Neon Genesis Evangelion (second time reading through,) Death Note (up to vol. 9,) Black Cat, Case Closed, and One Piece. =3
 
I've been looking for Case Closed manga. ;-;

Oh, and I started reading Hajime No Ippi yesterday. I'm on volume two, and I can't stop reading it...it's so cool. D:

[Unofficial Link. :D]
 
Now I remember i have been reading this older manga called Eden; It's an Endless World!

There's quite a bit of philosophy and the like involved with the story--but I wouldn't say, if you have a weak stomach, go ahead and read. It's pretty violent--people's heads getting shot off, etc...it's a futuristic story. I don't want to spoil anything. >> I'm just saying i like it XD
 
Priest is a great, dark manga.

Kind of like Faust described..it's not for children. And it's a bit religious. VERY dark. It's awesome, but some people may like it. Reason, DON'T read it. :]
 
I read them as they are released over here. I have saw ahead in the animes of all the mangas listed below though;
- Death Note Vol. 1-3
- One Piece Vol. 1
- Bleach Vol. 1-2
- Naruto Vol. 1
 
Does anyone have any manga suggestions?

I'm up to date in Bleach, Hajime No Ippo, Claymore, and Haru-Sari.

Don't say Naruto though..unless you can convert what chapter episode 137 is. XD;
 
One Piece is a fairly good anime/manga.
EDIT: If you tell me what happens in Chap. 137, I can probably tell you the episode number.
 
Last edited:
Nah, it's the other way around. Convert episode plot to manga. And nevermind, I found it.

Reading it now. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top