What music do you love?

I listen to pop, dance music, house music, trance, euro house, rnb, drum n bass and Uk garage.

I will listen to other types not metnioned above too, but in small doses
 
Heavy Metal of all varieties mainly Thrash, Black, Melodic Death, and Post Thrash

and some Modern rock and Goth
 
I have to say that my favorite kind of music is J-music... J-rock in particular... Malice Mizer and Gackt both have music that can touch the heart, even through the barrier of communication...
 
Lol a thread made by a spam bot thats actually something replyable.

Well for me...all kinds just not Hip hop, R&B and Emo music.
Hehe I love kpop/krock....
 
..what's that, every sort of metal that came after trash metal? o_O Or some post-rock version of bands like Kreator and Testament?

Also, I love way too many different sorts of musics to type out here.

Its the generation of thrash after Pantera, who pretty well changed the basic sound and the vocal style understand now?
 
The music that I love the most are Rap, R&B, and Classical. Concerning rap I don't really like much of anything that has come out in the past or so years, the 80's and 90's were the prime time of the genre, now it's allcommercial, money, and exploitation.
 
Its the generation of thrash after Pantera, who pretty well changed the basic sound and the vocal style understand now?

I understand~, by saying it like 'post trash', that sounds more like the new variation of metal that came after trash, not the new stream of trash metal. :p
 
Well I suppose that could be interpreted both ways. My main examples of post Pantera thrash are bands like Lamb of God, God Forbid,Throwdown you know stuff that is heavily influenced by thrash but more closely follows a Pantera like format.
 
I listen to a variety of genres ranging from klassik to rock (with jazz, trance, pop, celtic and much more along). Melody is what matters to me, though almost none of the screaming metal or pointless/badmouthing rap lyrics songs.
 
I listen to worship bands like Casting Crowns, M.W. Smith, Michael Gungor, Third Day, Hillsong, Mercy Me....

Lotsa good music.

I listen to secular musics also - but these consume a lot of my listening time.
 
Avathar said:
Sad, innit. T_T

yah. =[

but anywaayyy...
I listen to pretty much anything.
I'm a music freak so ^.^

Marilyn Manson, New Found Glory, Mark & Alex, RJA, Jimmy Eat World..
Some piano music is nice when I'm chillaxin'.

^_^




 
Music straight out of the hippie era...is what I like, especially rock and folk music.

I used to listen to a bit of techno, but not so much anymore. Now it's mostly just classic rock, and I've dabbled in some goth and death metal...but not a whole lot. There's also a bit of Jazz, and I can't get enough of the blues..I suppose i'm open to many things, but today's music just sort of annoys me.

Best band there ever was is The Doors...best goth band there ever was is Malice Mizer. X3
 
Last edited:
Well most of you already know, but this is for all of you noobs that don't. I like jrock, Gackt is hands down the best.
 
Pop, rock, heavy metal, indie, jazz, house, dance, classic, chill-out, electro, hip hop... and more...
 
Well most of you already know, but this is for all of you noobs that don't. I like jrock, Gackt is hands down the best.

:) You and Yoko can have a obsessive conversation about Gackt now. LOL
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top