What music do you love?

i listen to some of what Blackstar is in too...

has any noticed that the band Korns sound is different
i mean its not bad...i just miss the old sound....
 
my favotire genres of music are Classical, R&B, and Rap. I enjoy a lot of others as well. The sad thing now is that rap has gone down hill. Artists like Soulja Boy and Lil Mama need to get their record contracts ripped apart. Have you heard Yahh by Soulja Boy, it's the worst song in existence, the man is just freaking yelling if he deserves a record deal then I do to because I'm better than that talentless prick, ah man you see you got me upset on my birthday.
 
i listen to some of what Blackstar is in too...

has any noticed that the band Korns sound is different
i mean its not bad...i just miss the old sound....

Yes I do.
 
I like mostly POP and Rock music since I can relate to the things those types of singers sings about.

I can`t really relate to Rap music since I didn`t grow up in the Ghetto and have gang banger friends.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top