What new job/class would you like?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
FFV Advance will sport a new job class, among other extra goodies. So, what class would you like to see? I'd definitely like to see a Pictomancer or Gambler; although it'll probably be some sort of power-class that'll be obtained by a side-quest or something.
 
There will more than likely be a Dark Knight or something, considering how insanely popular that class has become.
 
Hah, a sniper. Set him out on the freeway and give him a target. I'd love to see a Pictomancer. =/
 
Knight
Monk
Thief
Dragoon
Ninja
Samurai
Berserker
Archer
Mystic Knight
White Mage
Black Mage
Time Mage
Caller
Blue Mage
Red Mage
Trainer
Chemist
Elementalist
Bard
Dancer
Mime

I think these are all the jobs from FFV. So yeah, a Sage would be yet to be made (since the Monk isn't really a Priest, but more of a martial arts job). :)
 
I would love being a dark knight.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top