What new job/class would you like?

Nope. There's Ranger/Hunter/Archer though.

If they added Gunner they'd have to create a new weapon set (Guns), and probably more animations and what-not. I dunno if they'd be that nice, knowing SE...but 'ya never know.
 
One ive always wanted to see in a FF game : Necromancer- the ability to raise fallen enemies(or even comrades!) to do your (zombie) bidding!!! MUHAHAHAHA!
 
Zeromus_X said:
Alright, seems that the two new Jobs for FFV Advance (original classes, at that), will be 'Gladiator' and 'Cannoneer'. They both look pretty badass, if not bizzare. I can't wait to see their abilities in battle!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90496

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/forums/ipb/index.php?showtopic=9482&st=0&#entry127840

This has nothing to do with the topic, but I like the beautiful Faris/Lenna artwork background (shut up!):

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff5/

:O

Cannoneer - Pirate

=D Oh my, that does look amazing! (and the bad-ass gladiator ^^)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top