what systems do you have?

PC: None
PS1: FFVII, FFIX
PS2: FFX, FFX-2
No, I don't know what's on your ps1
 
oh, just every ps1 ff game pretty much :D
5,6,7,8,9, and tactics :p
i used to have 4 and 6 for snes, but i dont know what happened to them. (in addition,2,3,4,5,and 6 are on emulator. the only way to play 3 until it comes out on ds...which i most likely will never have^^; ) the 4 on my emulator is j2e's hardtype...[long explanation...etc.etc.]

well, anyway, i just posted that instead of the big paragraph above.^^ of course, emulators dont really count as systems... :)
 
i own a playstation 1 and 2, gameboy sp, umm what else??? *thinks* oh yeah a PSP, umm a gamecube only reason i bought it was for ff:crystal chronicles and tale of symphonia which is an awesome game...sorry getting off the sugject there. well i guess i could count my PC as a system cause i do play a lot of online games. and that's it for now. *grins*
 
I own a x-box, ps1, uncle took ps2 *damn*, game boy sp and ds, and gamecube
 
I've got.. @_@

A PS1(not hooked up)
A SNES(Hooked up. :D)
A PS2(Hooked up)
A Gamecube(Hooked up)
A Gameboy Color
A Nintendo DS
A GameGear.

And...that's about it really.. :D
 
Stuff I own:
PC
Playstation
a few old Ataris and gameboys! (not sure if it's a NES or SNES)
a nokia something (decent!) :D
and a Tetris gameboy...................................
all the rest I used to borrow/trade
 
Mega Drive 16 Bits (Unplugged)
Sega Saturn (Doesn't work)
PlayStation (Unplugged)
PlayStation 2 (Well, actually it's my brother's but it's here at my house, so it can be considered mine :p) (Plugged)
Computer (Duh!)
Cellphone :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top