What type of hardware should I purchase?

past

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3
Age
47
Hey kids. I'm undertaking a project in the next month that will entail many months of VERY intensive animation and rendering, in flash, swift3d, and a third party video editor (most likely after effects). With my current setup, rendering long passages of 3d animation can bog down my computer for an hour, which when you're under the gun can be lethal to time and productivity. All this to say, I'm going to invest in a top-of the line pc. I understand that I'm going to have to drop a few (or several) grand to accomplish this. Can anyone give me some reccomendations? I'd prefer to stay with a brand that's easy to upgrade and understand (such as Dell). Can I anyone point me in the right direction?
 
Usually when I want a computer I just walk into a well know computer store e.g Pc world and tell them what I want the computer for and its generall use and the salesperson will usually know what computer specs you'll need anyway, try that if you're unsure mate.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top