What would a Pheonix signify?

Fire... rebirth...renovation...more fire XD
 
The inner strength in us all. The eternal spark that drive us on, never look back, just keep on going through the struggles of fire and ice.
 
Just think of something that means a lot to you in life. A person. Something given to you. Something you found. A memory. Have the phoenix signify whatever that is. That's all a tattoo is anyway (in most cases), a symbol of something dear to that person.
 
John Smith said:
What is an aardvark? :confused:

:O

This is an Aardvark .

aardvark.jpg


And this is an Ant Eater .

374px-DirkvdM_tamandua.jpg


:3
 
I wanted a phoenix tat also!!!

I found some interesting pics online, but decided against it.

dictionary dot com says this:

www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/phoenix

I especially like the "emblem of immortality or of reborn idealism/hope"!

To me it symbolizes life after death, and spiritual life after this screwed-up life. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top