G goku Freelancer Member Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 12 Age 40 Location brazil Occupation Student May 31, 2005 #1 you must try to think about it! I need your help!
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS May 31, 2005 #2 Why not?
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Jun 5, 2005 #3 I'd leave her, I don't like Dagger
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jun 6, 2005 #4 Are there _any_ female FF characters you like, HC?
F FFROX Onion Knight Member Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 1 Jun 10, 2005 #5 I'd leave Dagger and get with Beatrix xD
KeN4628 Freelancer Member Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 31 Age 35 Location Malta Occupation Student Jun 21, 2005 #6 I'd go with Eiko... No. Seriously. I think I would stay with Garnet. She's cute and he loved her.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jun 21, 2005 #7 I don't like ff9.
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Jun 22, 2005 #8 Obviously Zidane would stay with her. He pulled himself out of the depths of hell because he had hope of being with her.
Obviously Zidane would stay with her. He pulled himself out of the depths of hell because he had hope of being with her.
Raven Freelancer Member Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 42 Age 37 Location North Carolina Website raven002.proboards45.com Occupation none yet RPG Name ShadowBlitzer Jun 23, 2005 #9 Beatrix wooped me!
Quistis Onion Knight Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 6 Age 41 Location Balamb Garden Occupation Instuctor Jul 14, 2005 #10 Of course he would stay with her.Throughout the whole game,all he thought about was Dagger.
R rin_chitato Onion Knight Member Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 1 Location Indonesia Jul 18, 2005 #11 of course he likes dagger so he wouldn't leave her.
DarkCloud Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 15, 2005 Messages 52 Age 38 Location Australia Website www.geocities.com Occupation Retail Jul 20, 2005 #12 I'd Stay with her if I were Zidane. Deffinatly.
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Aug 7, 2005 #13 This question sort of defeats the point of the game. After all, why did ya Zidane got involved in this mess in the first place?
This question sort of defeats the point of the game. After all, why did ya Zidane got involved in this mess in the first place?
D Dagger Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 1 Aug 15, 2005 #14 If I was Zidane I would stay with Dagger. Dagger is my favrite person
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Aug 17, 2005 #15 You don't say...
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Aug 17, 2005 #16 Of course I'd stay with dagger if I were him, she's H-O-T
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Aug 17, 2005 #17 I don't think he should stay with her. She was raised in a royal court and he is little more than a thief. Even if they tried a relationship, it wouldn't last five days. Ever heard the saying "from two different worlds: .
I don't think he should stay with her. She was raised in a royal court and he is little more than a thief. Even if they tried a relationship, it wouldn't last five days. Ever heard the saying "from two different worlds: .
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Aug 17, 2005 #18 very funny, that expresion is very literal in this subject
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Aug 17, 2005 #19 Yes I know, and was wondering how long it would take someone to see and mention it .
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Aug 17, 2005 #20 didn't take to long I got a holiday so I'll check the site more often than usual