what would you do if you were zidane?stay with dagger or not?

Who is to say it wouldn't work anyway? I mean, with the ending FMV like that, I don't see why it wouldn't work out :p At least I'd like to think so.
 
You never saw the ending movie? Lol. I think it's pretty good.. but maybe that's just me :)
 
my friends say that i look like dagger....but if i were zidane.i would probably continue being a theif XD
 
Who says he couldn't keep being a thief anyway? :p The Royal Thief Zidane!
 
Yeah, but dagger might get pissed if zidane steals something from her :P
 
I think they'd stay.. But when I finish a game I never keep thinking of how their lives continued...I mean, if I though about what would happen between Zidane and Dagger after the end games I'd have become crazy!! I mean...thinking of: (will they marry or just continue their relationship out of marriage?) for example..
Final Fantasy is a game where fantasy is the key word, so why shouldn't they be together? And as Shadowheart says, the ending movie shows us it love will go on...
And answering to what Arkacia said, I don't know if there is an English expression like this(maybe similar), but I'm used to listen the expression: ' There're no barriers for the love '
 
Well...it's been 3 years since the last time I played it...so, I hope you understand my forgetfulness...I hope you know what I meant yoo :p
 
'what I meant TOO' hehehe. If you check your keyboard, you'll find out that T is next to Y...hehehe
 
On a side note, Sin- your avatar is gorgeous. I've never seen that artset before. Is it official or fanart?
 
Gahhh...lol :D:D first of all tytyty i love it too but idk about official or fanart..i just searched for FFIX on Yahoo..on "Image" but one thign i need help plz how do u put a pic with your sig??:(
 
Firstly, don't use text talk- it bugs some people (like me ^_^ )

To put something in your signature, use the
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top