what would you do if you were zidane?stay with dagger or not?

haha..lol not really just idk i really dont say it unless im a abit hyper but its just kinda stuck in my mouth ya know tryign to quit :( aight yo?:p..lol jk
 
in the end , all in all when you see all story he mast stay with her ,he aaaaallllll over the bloode game raing for her ass.
 
gcarev10 said:
dagger stupid bimbo.
Have you even played? Also, you're such a critical person. I don't really take your replies into much account any more.
 
when zidan grab her for ***=bimbo ,suit stupid , throught game she is sooooooooooooo disconcert . I dont like her, her abiltyes(nadam se da sam dobro napisao ) is not good,eiko is allso is not good, vivi is the best of all , armant is good,stainer is good,freya is good,zidane is ppphhh good,and the what is name is .......not good i newer play with he/she . these is base on power.
when i playd ff9 ,i was in heven, when i playd ff7 and ff8 i realized i was wrong, in the ff8 i was pleasd = omega, ultima wapon, in ff7 i faund my mach in all wapon, i am critical person ok i am ,if i not critical person and all people in the world you will playd tetris not ff7,8,9 tetris.This forum is for criticisam and for good of the thes game, I see you like Kenedi , I have one issu , what is with all people who living in the boxis , what with them,what you do for them or he/K. All tolk abauth that no all tolk abauth King,M.L.King i have dream, so i have allso if i am not critical person you will be in the dark and playd tetris no RPG game ff7,8,9... tetris baby ,tetris. RPG is game of fight not game of bimbo who reklam her *** in suit. Psycho Mantis
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If i were Zidane I would definately stay with Dagger, then I'll extract the eidolons from her and start world domination!! Hahahaha!! But seriously I would stay with her because Zidane loves her. Quote from the ending movie : "How did you survive?" "I had no other choice. I had to live. I wanted to come home to you. So I sang your song. Our song." And i agree with Shadow, the ending movie was pretty good.
 
If i were Zidane i would kill dagger re join tantalus grow a beard and live happilly ever after.....

of course he likes her! obtain Cinnas hammer then beat the game
 
It'll be romantic if Zidane will stay with Dagger.
 
But what would happen afterwards?

....

Zidane and Dagger: ..i guess Dagger will be fed up again with being queen and stuff and go on another adventure with Zidane. For Zidane... he's not really a king, you know? :p

Amarant: He'll settle down with Lani in a selfmade house up in the mountains of the mist continent.

Freya and Fratley: They will live in and rebuild Burmecia, ... and maybe become new king and queen?...

Vivi: ...Vivi has kids at the end... i don't get it; all the black mages seem to be male. or are they like the Qu's, genderless?

Quina: Has become master chef at Alexandria. That's it.

Eiko: She and the Moogles from Madain Sari move to Alexandria. Why not?

Steiner and Beatrix: Well... they're in the sack ;) !!!
 
Lol, for what avathar and reasoniamalive said. Well, I would have stayed with her, but I think I already said that. I guess it's just my kind of personality to not detract from the game too much.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top