What you guys want!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here are some of my new stuff!

Bow to thy Empress!! Sim version...oh and my hubby :D






Me & Sephiroth are in love ;res







Sephiroth






Tidus & Yuna (I found her old summoner dress and staff so this version won't last long)



This supossed to be a young Sephiroth, but he looks more like Kadaj


My lazy Knights



Squall


My swords!!!


Shiva (Couldn't find her skin, but pretty soon I will have it :D )


Seifer



My Female Ninja



Irvine

Loz


Cloud


Mages and element warriors
 
Yeah maybe I should add Rikku too
 
Ok plus I already have her weapon so I should get her too.
 
Last edited:
Iriven said that he admire Cloud.
 
Lol, if I can find one.
 
Oh crap I forgot to post Reno and Aeris.

I just got Tifa yesterday...and I'm trying to get Riona her outfit.

And Paine isn't really worth it, sorry.

My Edea isn'tn working right
 
I missed you Da Chick

Ok Kat, this is why I don't want Paine.

She cool and stuff. It just that I'm not trying to make my game some big FF thing. I don't have enough memory to get every FF character and get all the stuff I need to have my little empire. I have to be very careful as it is of all what I download. Because it took me a while to fixed my game once before. Tha is why I download stuff from certain sites and also run a virus check on each item I have.
 
Yeah but if I was trying to create a Sim world of FF Characters she would be my third choice. After Sephiroth and Edea.

Found Rikku!!!

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=192737

I get her tomorrow...I'm too sleepy to get her now
 
Last edited:
I guess I should getPaine since I have Yuna & Rikku now.

Whoa I forgot to post this.

snapshot_00000001_32e8823a.jpg


Of coure I have to rebuild it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top