What you hate about yourself?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I hate that I am so tall. What about you? ;)
 
I don't really know how tall I am. I know I usually either taller then most boys or the same height. I guess 6.1 or something close.
 
Procrastinate - To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

And i don't like my attentiveness. I have ADD and all i CAN'T pay attention in school at all. =/
 
I dislike that about myself too.
 
Yeah, I guess. I pretty shy too.
 
Staircase said:
Procrastinate - To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

Yes, that's what I meant.

I'm extremely sorry, John Smith, that me mistaking a g for a c made you all confused in the first place. :p
 
Oh, well I don't think I am. I hate that I'm too easy going and nice.
 
I do not like the fact that once I start working on something, I tend to omit other things out of the way so I can get it done, at times it is good but some times it isn't xD.
 
Yeah, sometimes that happens to me. I really need to get back on writhing that Dracula's Unknown Sons story.
 
Avathar said:
Yes, that's what I meant.

I'm extremely sorry, John Smith, that me mistaking a g for a c made you all confused in the first place. :p

Lol, no problem, I didn't know what the word meant anyway :p
 
what I dislike about myself... Problably my extremly bad self dicipline, I might start doing something, then I decide to for example go watch tv for an hour, then after an hour I think, just 1 more hour and so on so I hardly ever get things done. I also tend to sometimes not start things at all, like this major project work in school. I was supposed to hand it in sometime in february I think... My teacher got it in may.. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top