What you hate about yourself?

I'm normally shy. Besides that, I don't like myself because I'm overweight. Miyu will be putting a pic with me, Cloud101, herself, and Jhimian for you guys soon, BTW.
 
Yeah, we're all friends in reality. We go to school together!
 
The fact that im a guy and my inability to stand up for myself most of the time.
 
Cloud101 said:
Yeah, we're all friends in reality. We go to school together!
I go to school with em too.
 
The main thing I hate myself is this huge scar I have on my back from when I had surgery at age of six months. And Yoko, you're not overweight. Then, yes, as soon as Yoko gives me the pic of all of us from the dance, I'll post it.
 
Miyu_ said:
The main thing I hate myself is this huge scar

Oh yes, when it comes to the aesthetics, I quite dislike my scar on my chin (therefore, I grow the occasional beard), and my rather large nose, ALTHOUGH I would never go for plastic surgery for it or something!
 
Kat said:
hmmmm i don't really like how im so shy its annoying,lol
and sometimes im really lazy...how im not a fat person is amazing XD
Yea..about that i was wrong i hate everything about myself there is nothing that i do like about me..
 
I hate myself, I love myself. I always be like this.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top