What you think I should do?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Oh man that sucks with Zell, on this huge battle, but because I haven't been using him that much I have to train him inorder to beat this monster. So far I been stuck on this battle for two months. But I don't really feel like training him, because I think I can beat this monster, but I will have to focus more in order to beat this thing. Should I train Zell? Or just keep trying til I beat this thing by thinking harder of what I'm during.

I not going to tell you what battle I am on, because it doesn't really matter. I know all the stuff I need to know about fighting and stuff. I am a warrior, I would ha ve beat this thing if it wasn't for this stupit extra thing I have to do.
 
If u junction Quake or Flare to Squall's Str Attribute by lvl 60, it should be over 175 to over 200 by then. As for Zell, Quake or Flare at lvl 65-70 should get it near 155-165.
 
whats the point in asking for help with a boss if u want tell us what the boss is?!
training Zell is not as important as having the proper junctions.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Another thing you should do with Zell's Duel is to use Punch Rush-> Booya and chain them until the timer runs out for massive damage.
It don't really matter what attack I use because it is kinda like a test. I have to have one person in charged of the GF and one person to heal Riona, and one person who in charged in healing my party. I'm in the first battle on disc four with that guy. Who is hold Riona(I guess thats her name.) I just hope they don't want me to fight that thing for like two hours. If so then I'm dead.
 
If you are at Adel, that battle is easy. Just be sure not to use attacks that hit multiple enemies or else you will harm Rinoa, just focus your attacks on Adel herself and toss Rinoa a cura spell or a potion from time to time and you should be ok, she is pretty weak.
 
Ok, but how long would this battle last?
 
It doesn't last too long for me, just devote one character to healing Rinoa every few times adel sucks life from her..and hammer Adel with the other two characters, magic, or attacks it doesn't matter, she is weak.
 
Ok thanks for your help.
 
Remember, do NOT use Gfs or any kind of magic that hits more than one enemy, or else you will kill Rinoa..if you kill her you lose the fight. And if Adel kills her you lose too.

And yeah, you're welcome.
 
Oh man I still lost. I tried during what you guys said and still lost.
 
Well I will next week. I still have a lot to do on my other games. I'm during real good on Grandia II. Plus I want to try out all this new stuff for my sims.
 
Last edited:
if i were u i would get Irvine in party and beef his str to were he does 9999 dmg and aura him and keep him at low life then use fast ammo on Adel. with Squall jus have him haste irvine and atk ever so often and heal Rinoa. Zell same strategy as Squall
 
I already have him in my party. He is one of my favorites. Since I'm done with Grandia II, I will try your advice.
 
Keep at it, it's really not a tough battle at all. You will win eventually, i have faith in youu!! XD
 
Yeah I will, but I don't understand why I keep beating all these game, on levels that are way harder than this one. It is so strange.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top