What you think I should do?

and a key for the battle is to make sure u have a GOOD junction set up..alot of the other battle before it u can have a poop junction and win with a highlevel but with the Adel battle u WILL need a good understanding of the Junction system, and yes with my strategy i beat Adel in like 2-3 turns...but also i can shoot fast ammo like no other >.<
 
just keep at it with some more advanced tactics...
heal rinoa
beat down adel
smile at the end, flip the screen off when you beat it, and laugh at how easy it was
 
I'm got a perfect idea to beat this level. I found this item I have that for a short period of time makes me invincible. I used it on my weak part of the level and it worked good, but when the effect was gone I just had to do my regular stuff. This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give it my all. Like I always do then right in the middle of the game when I think I going to did then I will use this special item, The Hero drink (I think). If I'm right I will be invincible maybe til Adel die or a little before. If it don't last til the end, then I will have to give it my all again. She will be dead for sure.
 
Cast meltdown on adel then aura on your party keep hammering away at the circle button till you get a limit then finish her with loads of zells limits and squalls renzokukens, she'll fall in no time
 
You kinda late, but anyway thanks. I beat it the other day, I used shell on everyone then used Gf. Took me three hours but its done.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top