What you would do?

What would you do?

  • Screem

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Cry

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • You would like it

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Laught

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Others

    Votes: 10 52.6%

  • Total voters
    19
^____^
i have a new friend yay,lol
here have a hug too XD
*hug*
and so im not off topic umm Cloud 101 must have beautiful hair ^.^
compaired to Seymour's
white hair FTW! :D
 
Last edited:
You can't tell at first glance, it's at the bottom of my hair, spreading up, but I'll pull my hair up and take a picture...um...how do you take a picture and put it on your computer?
 
Never been to a Wal-mart, though I think so.
Oh, and I'd try to get sticked at the wall... (with my hair, you know... XD )
 
i personaly, would shave my head bald and get the roots burnt out so it couldnt grow back!!!!! but that is just me. :D
 
When I would look in the mirror, I would prolly scream and start crying :p But damn it would look wierd :p

Oh and btw, cool about the Sephiroth hair :D
 
Wow thanks, but about Seymour, I'd worry about stabbing somebody!
 
Andrew Scaves said:
Use a digital camera an upload it, or take a photo and scan it in with a scanner, well if you have to ask you probably don't have any of the materials that I listed.
You could just skip all that if you have a camera phone. If you do then just text the pic to your email and then upload it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top