Whats a good horror/suspence movie?

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey im always up for a good horror/suspence so are there any good ones you people know about if so please tell me and give a description and I might check it out.
 
The Texas Chainsaw Masscare:The Beginning

Four people (two guys, two girls), wind up being capture by Leatherface's father. His father, as well as his whole family, are sadistic. HOW sadistic, I'll leave it to you to watch. =P Anyway, it's just a big, gore story of how Leatherface was born. Y'know why they call 'em Leatherface, right? He saws off his victims face, and puts it on like a mask. =D

I recommend that one, because it's the most recent I've seen. I saw it about two days ago. It's pretty sickening. It's really suspenseful, but it's more in the gore department.

Now, if you want a suspenseful movie, with hardly any gore, I recommend The Wicker Man. That's a great movie. Except for the ending. The ending is so twisted. =P
 
Almost all old horror movies are good. Most newer ones are copys or the basic idea has just been done to many times.
 
Amityville is good
 
One in my opinion would be The Exorcist of Emily Rose. It's basically based on a true story about this girl, named Emily Rose (That was a tough guess) that's posessed by the devil (apparantly) and goes through a ton of medical stuff, as well as court appearances. I went to the theatre to watch it. I got a kick out of it.

I also remember watching The Ring the first time...freaky - but now it's a comedy to me.
 
...
The Ring
The first one, of course.
Then you might see The House of 1000 corpses, or House of Wax, and both are exactly equal (same endings too), as well as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (once you've seen one of these three, you've seen the others XD ) I dunno if you noticed, but 4 lines beginning with T =O That's creepy XD lol

Watch this XD:
The Exorcist
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Shining
Scream
Fredy vs. Jason
Jaws

I think I've already posted all these links somewhere in the Forum, but damn, I had to do it again! XD I really enjoy watching the last bunny in Jaws dancing! XD XD
 
Silent Hill is alright, It's kinda been done before, though.
The Exorcist is a good horror, the first time I saw it I got scared, if only a little.
Horror is my favourite genre of movie btw. :D

Edit: The Shining is a good suspensful horror as well. Jack Nicholson acts well in it.
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill said:
Silent Hill is alright, It's kinda been done before, though.
The Exorcist is a good horror, the first time I saw it I got scared, if only a little.
Horror is my favourite genre of movie btw. :D

Edit: The Shining is a good suspensful horror as well. Jack Nicholson acts well in it.
Lol, you're right about that.

I'm not sure if anyone can watch it and not get a chill somewhere in the timespan of the movie. The Shining I mean.
 
Emily Rose was good the the Shining, the Exorsist, Ring 1, and Silent Hill. Thanks for the suggestions guys im gonna check into some of these.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top