What's cuter

when i hink beter i dont use eny1 of these things u put on i just playd with then 1 time and i so that these are bad for me so i don use them eny more.
 
Since I have no experience in this I go with Avathar. He's generally right. And I like his "uber" word
 
yeh that uber word is kinda funny,...
have you guys seen yuna in the moogle dressphere? thats funny and when she walks it goes blip blop blip blop! lol :D
 
Moogles own. I'll vote for the black mage. Jugglers look a bit §tupid. o.0
 
Juggler%20-%20Status.gif


Is a juggler.

Black%20Mage%20-%20Moogle%20-%20Status.gif


Is a Black Mage Moogle.

Black Mage Moogles are ƒreaking cool..... :D
 
Time Mages are the most sexy anyway. :D Oh, and pssssssst......pick the black mage.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top