Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 9, 2006 #21 ^_^ Yeah, the Black Mage Moogle is the cutest. Not much competition, i'm guessing. =)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 9, 2006 #22 no not much competition at all
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 9, 2006 #23 moogle
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 9, 2006 #24 b4ttl3w4r5 said: moogle Click to expand... Lol, a bit lazy to find out what this thread is about?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #25 i think so ^^ but the Black Mage moogle owns all