What's the best ff8 character?

What's the best ff8 character?

  • Squall

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Rinoa

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Quistis

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Zell

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irvine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Selphie

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Laguna

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I pick Squall for mainly because he is just like me and he is cool.
 
How do you mean, not many options? Just like with the poll i made about who's your favorite FFX character, i've put only the playable characters in the poll-options, so........you sound like you'ld have to vote for Squall^_-?
 
Where is Kiros i like that guy and his limit Blood Soul yes u'ar abaut that i sound like that i dont have to meny speace to move around sorry that is my opinion.OOOOOOOOOOOpppppSSSSSS my mistake yes i agree with u i vote for Zell coz of his beautyfull limit break sorrrrrrryyyyy.
 
This is stupid...I just voted somewhere else with the exact same question...

And Kiros' Limit is called Blood Pain...
 
in ff8 all the characters are great... my favourite? Selphie...she is so nice^_^
also Seifer and Squall are good but Selphie is the best
 
you say she's not usefull in battle?!?! She has the best magic of the game! with that magic you can defeat UltimaWeapon with one hit...You have to try "The End" from her "Slot" technique.
 
huh? RENO ROCKS!! But no...I'm not a movie star...I'm just your friendly neighborhood freak.

Anyway, yeah!! So, I was playing FF8 today and i FINALLY got past Cerberus and got him as a GF (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS) and got to the Edea fight....SHE IS SO HARD TO BEAT!! (For me anyway...) I actually think she's a pretty good villain. Even though she was posessed...did anyone else think so?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top