What's the best FF9 character

What's the best ff9 character

  • Zidane

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Garnet

    Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Steiner

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Vivi

    Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Freya

    Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Quina

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Eiko

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Amarant

    Votes: 9 12.9%

  • Total voters
    70
Zidane looks cool and Vivi looks small and pathetic. My vote will have to go for Zidane because he is cool, cute, and has some really cool moves.
 
vivi is the best magic master in all serials of ff so he is very usful in batle vvvvviiiiiiiiivvvvvvviiiiiii iiiiissss tttthhhheee bbbbbeeeeessssssttttttt.
 
I like Zidane, because of my attitude towards people and his techs are sooo cool!
 
Zidane sometimes suffers from problems though. Even while he's a great leader, useful in battle, and has a generally great personality, I say Vivi rules. You know, his name means "Life." Besides Freya, who was a goddess in Norse mythology, I don't think anyone else (maybe Garnet or Eiko, but doubtful) has a name that means anything.
 
ff7Alexander said:
I vote for freya,I have no idea why i like her.
Well, sometimes it's just that way. Just the feeling that you get on first impression? They're all really cool in their own way, even though they all have their own problems. Even I, who says Vivi rocks, thinks he has some personality weaknesses, especially his lack of self-confidence.
 
And you don't think his lack of self confidence is on purpose? Vivi was basically meant to be insecure.
 
When thinking of the main characters(the eight), i think there would be only one of them who hasn't got a mayor roll, i mean, if he didn't exist, the story would have continued. Guess who? :)



























No not Quina: S/HE found the way to the Outer Continent! Without Quina, Zidane and the gang would have taken a MUCH LONGER TIME looking for that tunnel!

No: It's Amarant! Altough it's my favorite character (warrior monk :D ), back in Madain Sari, when Lani held hostage, i think Zidane could have taken care of the bountyhunter, without the appearance of Amarant.
 
Yes, Steiner is quite comical, due to his clashing of old-fashioned thinking against the development of everyone else. As for Vivi made to be insecure, I'm not really sure. Who made him?
 
I KNOW that I'm going to go against some thinking on this post...but I never really liked Vivi. He was a cool character to use, but I just never appreciated his background/storyline. Maybe it's just because I haven't played the earlier FFs... but I didn't use him much.
 
vivi is a very important character; not only is he an icon of the game (and the ff series) he represents the meaning of ff9. (memories; and life.)

and hes the one narrating at the end...since alot of people dont know that. (i only found out just recently.)
 
The narrating at the end: it was either Vivi, or Garnet, or every character said his own thing, but you're right: it's Vivi. :)
 
Vivi is the best character out of all the final fantasy games in my opinion!!!
:)
 
Zidane, Quina, Dagger, Steiner, Amarant, Vivi, Freya, Eiko ..........they are best character !!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top