What's the best FF9 character

What's the best ff9 character

  • Zidane

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Garnet

    Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Steiner

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Vivi

    Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Freya

    Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Quina

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Eiko

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Amarant

    Votes: 9 12.9%

  • Total voters
    70
I personally really like Vivi he is very shy and doesn't really give off the impression of just how strong he actually is until only just a little later in the game. Its kind cute since he is very modest but very strong too!
 
I like Zidane, he has the best Trance techniques.
 
I find zidanes trance techniques tiresome after awhile because I find they are hitting everything for 9999hp damage regardless of what technique I choose.

I know there are rules governing how much damage these abilities do too.
 
i like zidane....i dunno y, but i jus like all of the main characters in any ff game...cept ff12...vaan sux
 
I love the fact that vivi is smaller than all those other mages in the black mage army, yet he wields the most powerful black magic and is a lot stronger.
 
I'd have to say zidane. a lot of other characters were good but were introduced later in the game and there wasnt enough story behind them.
 
My vote goes to Steiner. His character is, in my point of view, very well made!

The way he talks, the way he acts, his personality, the funny way he jumps up and down when he's mad, how he so blindly tries to protect Garnet, his respect for Vivi's majesty and, ultimately, his love story made me vote for him. :)

And he gets strong fast! ;)
 
lol, i didnt like steiner. he was funny and all, i just couldnt 'connect' with him. if that makes sense?
 
yea, i agree...infact thats actualy my main party....so sad though, my friend lost my memory card :( it had 100% complete game of 7, 8 and 9 on it :(....i duno if i can be bothered doing that again!!!
 
I chose Zidane because i could relate to him with this situation with Garnet aka dagger through out the game
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top