What's the best FF9 character

What's the best ff9 character

  • Zidane

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Garnet

    Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Steiner

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Vivi

    Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Freya

    Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Quina

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Eiko

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Amarant

    Votes: 9 12.9%

  • Total voters
    70
Vivi is the best, story-wise, so I voted for him. Not sure who I think is the best in battle though..
 
Vivi without a doubt. He's so cute and reminds me of a lost kid that you just can't help taking home because he looks so helpless (meh, I'm female :D).
 
vivi. lotsa reasons...black mages rock! i also liked "focus" (mind you, i didnt figure out how to get abilities til like disc 3...very sad.) and after i focuseda few times, flare, the strongest spell i had at the time almost always did 9999. very cool. the only thing i dont understand is how vivi had kids at the end...or was it meant to be explained? :confused: or were they really his kids or other black mages? very confusing... :confused:
 
For characters for character reasons I gotta say that Zidane's pretty cool, and so's Vivi. From a game standpoint, I'd say Freya is the best.
 
aight umm from the attitude i would have to say Eiko! shes sooo i dunno..lol and well looks and personality would go to ofcourse..Sarah...but kuteness..not cuteness...have to be on Vivi...if honestly you look at his eyes..its like hes got the weight of the whole world on his shoulders..:( yo i love em yo..^_^
forgot this
From a game standpoint, I'd say Freya is the best.
i must agree with that!!!
 
After a little thought I went with Zidane.
 
hippo!!..lol remember in disk 3 in Alexanderia vivi races with the widdel hippo..lol shoo adorableeee lol:rolleyes::o:p:D
 
I voted for Amarant, just so like me, better off on your own, keep my thoughts to myself, and when he gets leveled up hes almost un beatable, doesn't hardly need to make a battle decision when he gets fully leveled up as you can turn on counter and magic counter, if a monster makes a move, he probably gonna end up dead if it goes for amarant.
 
I also like Zidane, he has a tail like me and a lot of people say I'm a mixture of Zidane and Cloud, but with a street punk attitude that I used to have, but now I'm conversed to Christianity.
 
Freya. Vivi was cool, and his character shaped the game, but all in all, I thought Freya was a good character. She had the drive and motivation, the storyline of the forsaken hero, and she pulled through throughout the game, being very strong and evading lots of attacks.
 
I think every character has a really good role in the game(some for fun, such as Quina; and some for being cool, such as Amarant) and I like almost all. But I think the character which I enjoyed the most was probably Freya... With her story, her attacks, and the music played when her scenes occured. Somehow, this character makes me remember Vincent from FFVII.
 
I liked Steiner, believe it or not. While he's a pain for the party for a little while, he turns out to be awesomely strong towards the end. A lot of people disliked him, but he was a good comic relief.
 
He was Helkaweth. He gave me fun time, arguing with Zidane and so on... He is a strong one too.
 
While Freya looks cool and is a complete killer in battle, Vivi rules! He's self-sufficient (Osmose and Drain), powerful (Flare, Comet, Death, etc.), is cooler (personality-wise) than anyone else, and...well, he wins.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top