What's the last movie you saw?

Oh yeah, it's stupid in most points, but it's well worth the watch.

Iron Giant, fantastic movie, one that I've seen countless times and it's still a classic. Fun Fact, Vin Diesel is the voice of the giant.
 
Fast & Furious 6 was d lst movie i watched at CineMax,.. Awesome Movie.. Waiting nw for its 7 th part
 
Last movie had to seen is cast away I seen on HBO. Acted by Tom Hanks. He won the Oscar award from this movie. He played a great role this movie about effort hope and struggle of a man....who unfortunately reached on a lonely Iceland. Where he struggle Ice with climate, hunger and loneliness. This movie waved around a single person. Who spend five year alone on this Iceland. He had a single companion Mr. Wilson a volley ball he talked to him and share his felling to him. At the end of this movie his efforts come true and he returns back to his home.
 
Well the last movie I went an seen in the movie theater was the proposal it was sooo funny when the girl started dancing an singing to get low lmao.

Then the movies I rented from netflixs was the haunting in connecticut it was scary an freaky =/ an had some blood in it which I don't like but it was a good movie.

and the unborn which was just stupid I didn't like it lol...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top