what's the most important

which one do you think is most important.


  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
which one do you think is the most important to a character.i think it's your health.you can pick more than one.
 
Last edited:
Magic. I don't like physical attack, I like to attack afar with magic without any mercy
 
Zeromus_X said:
Well, in which game?

Are you asking if physical fighters or magic users are better? Most of the time, melee fighters are generally better.
in any game that has magic/pp and health.
 
I am going to have to go with both because without health or magic your kinda screwed.
 
Look at it this way, you health (hp), if you dont have any your screwed. Basically so all attacks, spells and healing spells are all contributing to keeping you from not losing your health.....lol
 
Nor do I really unless the monster is weak against a particular spell. Though on final fantasies in which a character has been assigned a job class I use magic a lot.

FF1 being a good example.
 
Health cause XD most of my magic people be first to die like after three or four blows.
Plus I really don't depend on magic most. Why? Cause I wanna save up my MP for the boss, second cause well it takes a lot and a weak way to get out of a battle. I like all my crew to fight, they each throw a blow on an enemy. Magic I really only use to heal them, which is rarely, and also when i'm a battle with a lot of monsters. I use a spell to weaken them all then half my crew attack each one of them for a quick almost flawless battle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top