- Joined
- Oct 29, 2006
- Messages
- 102
- Age
- 38
- Location
- Cairns, Australia
- Website
- www.myspace.com
- Occupation
- Trainee Information Technician
Ok well, I didn't really know how to explain this so i"ll do my best.
In FFVII the main character has a ?GF? (just like in FFVIII Squall's GF was a lion). Now I know that Cloud's animal is a wolf but I want to know the name of the wolf and what it signifies.
Like just how Squall's lion's name is Griever and signifies Strength and pride I think. Any ideas?
In FFVII the main character has a ?GF? (just like in FFVIII Squall's GF was a lion). Now I know that Cloud's animal is a wolf but I want to know the name of the wolf and what it signifies.
Like just how Squall's lion's name is Griever and signifies Strength and pride I think. Any ideas?