What's ur favo movie ever ?

Sounds like a cool thread so I'll post.

For Comedy the best movies(In my humble opinion) are...
1. Tommy Boy
2. Ace Venture
3. Mars Attack
Other just plain awwwsome movies
1. The ORIGINAL Star Wars.
2. LotRs movies.(Wish they would make a hobbit) And if you haven't read the books or the Hobbit please do.
3. The Rock.
4. The great Escape.
5. 20,000 Leaguse Under the Sea.
5. Second and third Jurrasic Parks. (I just finished the book and it was great.)
 
Last edited:
Also one of the best comedies ever: Office Space. ^__^

And for those that like Tarantino's style, they should go and check out these two:

- Man Bites Dog (the big inspiration for Tarantino :) )
- My Best Friend's Birthday (his unofficial first film ^^)
 
big trouble in little china
ace ventura - legit is to funny
battle royal
FFVII AC
idle hands
gone is 60 seconds
lion king - such a good movie
finding nemo is awsome
STAR WARS
 
The Waterboy and Billy Madison
(Adam Sandler)

Ace Ventura:Pet Detective/When Nature Calls
(Jim Carey)

:D I'll post more later. :P
 
Kat said:
FF-advent children

:(

Anyways, here's a big ass summary of my favs :P

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Mulholland Drive
Clockwork Orange
Dr. Strangelove
Bin-Jip
Apocalypse now
Dogville
Dancer in the Dark
Hable con ella
Todo sobre mi madre
Star Wars
Sin City
Any way the wind blows
Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain
Donnie Darko
The Nighmare before Christmas
Beetlejuice
Ichi The Killer
A Night At The Opera
Duck Soup
The Boondock Saints
Natural Born Killers
Man Bites Dog
The Producers
Me, You, and everyone we know
The Great Dictator
My Best Friend's Birthday
My Life Without Me
 
I love starwars and the lotr but if i was going to die and could watch 1 movie I would have to say..... StarWars Episode 6 the Return of the Jedi
 
Considering Tony Jaa does his own stunts, I love The Protector.

That, and Rounders. Rounders is the best card game movie you'll ever see. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top