What's ur favo movie ever ?

Hmm, difficult.. but I'll probably have to go with The Boondock Saints and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Those are the ones I've watched the most in the last few years at least :)
 
Lord of the rings, and some anime movies :3
 
The Lord of the Rings

&

American History X
 
Oh yeah, American History X is one of my favourite movies too, forgot about it :/
 
I don't have one set favorite but do enjoy any movie by Mel Brooks like Men in tights and Blazing saddles. His comedies are very well done.
 
Spaceballs and Men in Tights :D

Yeah, thumbs up to Drop Dead Fred
 
My favourite'S are: Matrix Trilogy, American Beauty, Traffic, K-PAX, 60seconds,The Insider and Pulp Fiction.
I liked also(not as much as the ones I've already told you) the Austin Powers movies, 8 mile, The Sweetest Thing, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Ocean's eleven and Ocean's twelve too. (I only said non Spanish movies, as some of this have the Spanish humour that is mostly understood by Spanish ones. You know, American humour is universal, but every country has its way to do it.)
I have to say that I enjoy going to the cinema and watching movies quite a lot.
Kevin Spacey and Brad Pitt are my favourite actors.
 
Last edited:
hmm...the fifth element, pay it forward, star wars(i liked return of the jedi the best), the wizard of oz, and the sound of music :) .

add on: yes, i also love anything by miyazaki. i think my favorite would probably be grave of the fireflies. 2nd would be totoro. 3rd would be baron: the cat returns :D !
 
Last edited:
Yes, I forgot about Hayao Miyazaki.
1) Tonari no Totoro(My neighbor Totoro)
2) Nausicaa
3) Castle in the Sky
4) Kiki's Delivery Service
5) Hotaru no Haka (Graveyard of the Fireflies)
I love all his others, but these five are my favorite. I have all of them! (except howl's moving castle and spirited away).
 
Oops! I forgot something too. Fifth element is one of my favourites also, :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top