What's with all the FF7 Spin-offs

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
Hey, we all love FF7, OK, and that's my point. I don't want to knock on the spinoffs like Dirge of Cerberus or anything, but does anyone else agree with me that these installments can kinda lessen from the classic and timeless quality of the game?
 
I think it's getting just a bit too much.. I would have been perfectly fine with just Advent Children, I'm looking very much forward to that but I couldn't really care less about the other spin-offs right now.
 
That's just how I feel. I hope Square is not taking advantage of our loyalty in order to make (excuse the language) cheap spinnofs that sell because of the name on them.
 
Yeah, I think most people feel this way...I wish they had just remade the game in PS2 graphics and done nothing else :P
 
Not just graphics though, fixed the translation errors too.. "This guy are sick", anyone? :)

Oh and fixed the magic defense bug :)
 
Shadowheart said:
Not just graphics though, fixed the translation errors too.. "This guy are sick", anyone? :)

Oh and fixed the magic defense bug :)

awww...but that bad translation is a classic, like the kid in ff10 who says he wants to be a Blitzball when he grows up :)

still...they probibly should fix that, it seems to offend a few people....
 
Square knows they'll make $$ off of them, so why not?
 
It is ruiining FF7 a bit. But I'm okay with that to learn the true story of FF7. Besides, I can always just forget the spin-offs and enjoy the original.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top