What's with the plus.

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
I just noticed the plus sign next to heavens cloud, what's up with that?
 

Attachments

  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 199
That is strange..I've never seen anything like that before :s It don't show up on my browser.

Maybe it's becuse I'm so special? :p nah, I've probibly been naughty at some point and I've been marked! :(
 
What do ya know... I do. :)
 
Lol, I have a buddy! He-he. You probibly don't even remeber me though =P
 
By the way...what good does it do to add have someone on your list? (even the ignore one) will I not see the ignored one's messages or pm's only?
 
If you ignore someone, you won't see their posts. Not sure about PMs.

I've never used the buddy list, so don't know much about it. I think it just lets you know if any of your buddies are online. Not sure though, will try to find some more info on it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top