Whats your favorite foods :)

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Post what your favorite foods are and if you want you can post pics or recipes. And dont be afraid to discuss the foods and make opinion's.

I'll start Tuna Nigiri
 

Attachments

  • tunanigiri.JPG
    tunanigiri.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 108
picante.beef.jpg
 
Chicken Alfredo
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 134
Spec Highwind said:
Here in Portugal we call it a Francesinha =)

btw, john smith, Fondue Bourguignonne is really good
Well it looks really good whats in it?
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 107
blackstar said:
Well it looks really good whats in it?
Francesinha (literal translation: Little French or Frenchie) is a Portuguese food originally from Porto, made with wet-cured ham, linguiça, fresh sausage like chipolata, steak or roast meat and covered with molten cheese and a hot thick tomato and beer sauce.

From Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesinha
 
*Begins drooling profusely*

I like Swedish Meatballs
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 121
*in a high squeaky voice* I LIKE MASHED POTATOES!!!
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 115
I really like Jello too yum yum.
 
Beef Bulgolgi Is really good too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top