Whats your favourite location area music

reasoniamalive said:
I love the main music at the start of the game...I believe that is Zanarkand's theme? No?

Yes it is, when you hear that music you just know that game is gonna have a sad ending.

When I said I like the music in zanarkand I meant both the music which plays in the background when you are having battles and the music you hear at the start of the game.
 
I'm with everyone else. To Zanarkand is my favorite also. I've recently begun learning it on the piano. It's rather simple really.
 
I mentioned learn to Zanarkand on the piano. I've finally finished transcribing it out. I think that there are a few note issues. I haven't added small things like accents and stuff. But it's nearly complete. I want to add in chords like in the version on disc 3 in "The Truth Revealed". SCREEN SHOTS!

Zanarkand1.jpg

Zanarkand2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
Definitely the theme that plays in Macalania Woods. I think it's 'Calm Before the Storm' or something along those lines. I'll check the OST later.

Huh... isn't that song from Dirge of Cerberus?
 
I love several songs:

1: The song at the start of the game (so sad =_= )
2: The Calm Lands
3: Macalania Woods
4: Thunder Plains

I could go on forever...I can't pick a favorite song; I like them all too much XD
 
i like de hymn, it gets into my head sometimes and i cant listen to my teacher in school cuz im busy thinking abt final fantasy and yuna
 
Yeah I know how he feels , when I used to do college courses alll I ever used to think about was my game of final fantasy, especially if it was my first play of the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top