What's your favourite video game? (Except Final Fantasy)

I offically declare Okami my second love. It wastes my time a lot more than a Final Fantasy game, I dare say. :O
 
It would be hard to decide on one. I'll try to keep it short.

Any games by tri-Ace. This includes the Star Ocean series, the Valkyrie Profile series, and Radiata Stories. Infinite replay value ftw.

There's also Kirby Superstar, a wonderful Kirby game for the SNES. This game packs insane collections in addition to wonderful environments and fun powers for Kirby. It's worth it just to play the Great Cave Offensive.

Then there's also Mega Man games, which nobody can forget. I still need to clear 4-8 on my Anniversary Collection. I also like the X series (though I think they should've ended it at 5...)

I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them right now and I don't want to ramble on. :p
 
What was the Kirby game for the Nintendo 64? That made me want to buy one. And it worked. :)

Now, Okami is offically better than a select few Final Fantasy games in my book. It's that awesome. :O
 
I do remember it pretty well..and having to gain every single crystal to defeat the secret boss. God, it was challenging. -_-"
 
Favourite game, that is a really hard one. Hmm.... Star Ocean 2 and 3 are great, never played the first game, i am also a fan of the grandia series wich is good
 
I don't have one, but COUNTLESS FAVOURITES: out of them, one of the best might be Tekken 3, because several years ago I was UNBEATABLE, seriously back then I have NEVER met anyone who won against me (Won ALL local Tournies, it was a MONEY MAKER <about 8 of them in 2 years in 3 diffrent cities and hundreds of competetors). That's because my main player I used was Eddy and I knew ALL his moves (not play with him and make moves randomly coz he looks cool). You can say I was my country's champion! :D

Ok that's enough boredom, as for other games:
- FIFA (regardless of version)
- Need For Speed (Love cars)
- Bloody Roar 2
- MANY more (mostly old PS stuff)
 
I finally got Okami!!! I beat it, but haven't posted since I got it. It's awesome, some one said before it was their second love, well, it's my third next to my girlfriend and Kingdom Hearts.
 
I had laods of fav games, but the 2 I always replay are Suikoden 2 and Legend of Legaia. Just cant get enough of them.
 
my fave i have got to say is hitman ff is below hitman and a couple of other games
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top