A game had never enthralled me as much as this one...The creators of ICO did a wonderful job making this game, keeping the story simple and yet complicated, and the wonderous world that surrounds the main hero baffled me to tears almost, leaving me breathless in wondering just how or why they made it so immense...and beautiful. And battling the Colossi is so thrilling! I could feel my heartbeat every time I fought one of the fierce giants. I just LOVED this game.
I would recommend this game to anyone who loves fantasy, or who just wants a good adventure. It's one of my absolute favourites...
Well, I've offically fell in love with Yoshi's Island DS, Phantasy Star Universe, and I'm renewing my love for SOTC. Yoshi's Island for it's spike in difficulty, PSU for it's overall gameplay, and SOTC...for it being SOTC! =D It's so pretty and well made. It also shows a little bit of how the horned character in ICO got started. It's not the same one though.
Plus, jumping onto a hawks legs and flying never gets old. ^_^
I really love the Metroid games, and the Star Fox games. There is actually a lot of games that are non - Final Fantasy that I really enjoy. I'm a gamer. Not just a Final Fantasy gamer.