When are you going to buy it/if ever?

mrx619

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
14
RPG Name
Xephiroth
I just pre-ordered final fantasy XII of amazon (hurray :) ). But I just wanted to ask, has anyone here got it/ going to buy it, and if so, when?

i'd just like to know is all.
 
Dang, he must be Euro.

It's not out in Europe yet. Twenty third. :D

We in America have it. ^__^

And it's great. Good thing you preordered it, cause it'll be gone in a snap.
 
I've preordered it too.. shame that I need a new TV before I can play it anyway though, would be heresy to play FFXII on the current tiny TV :p
 
Hydra said:
Dang, he must be Euro.

It's not out in Europe yet. Twenty third. :D

We in America have it. ^__^

And it's great. Good thing you preordered it, cause it'll be gone in a snap.
this post explains the lot ^-^
its all 6000
 
Well I pretty much figured that but I just though he/she would've noticed the few FFXII threads that we already have. Not trying to come off as a jerk though.
 
Might borrow it from a friend.....nah I'll jus wait for XIII or somethin
 
i got it on friday and i can savely say it's brilliant.
oh and i am playing it on a "tiny screen". I just play it close to the telly. it's still amazing though. i tried to pick a fight with the dinosaur in the estersands the first time i went there though, bad idea.
 
mrx619 said:
i got it on friday and i can savely say it's brilliant.
oh and i am playing it on a "tiny screen". I just play it close to the telly. it's still amazing though. i tried to pick a fight with the dinosaur in the estersands the first time i went there though, bad idea.

Try fightning him after you get to lvl 15 or so w/3 characters...or lvl 20 w/1 = tons of experience pts.
 
So, in other words.

She gave you a FREE copy of FFXII, and you haven't even touched it?

Wow, you need to go "missing" on accounts of extreme FFXII playthrough.

You're overdue. =D
 
No I have played it before but I didn't like it that much. So thats why I haven't played it at all.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top