where do you download ff 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jecht

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
10
Age
37
PLLLLZZZZZZ DOES anyone know where i can get final fantasy 6 from????
 
Final Fantasy 6 was released as part of the Final Fantasy Anthology for the PSX in 1999 and as most abandonware sites consider PSX games/roms warez, the game has been removed from the download list of all abandonware sites I know.

Sorry, but I googled and the only place I found that had it was a definite warez site that I will not put the link to on this forum. Perhaps you just need to google yourself and see if you can find it the same way, or check e-bay etc and buy an orginal copy.

If anyone is interested, I did find this freeware game that was inspired by Final Fantasy. It may be worth a look :).
 
Last edited:
heres the whole package xxxxxxxxx

ADMIN EDIT: Sorry Squal. Rules are rules.. ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Squall, as someone who has been a member of an abandonware site for over 2 years and knows what she's talking about when it comes to illegal warez, I'm asking you to please remove that link if the site is offering the full game for download. It doesn't work at the moment (bandwith exceeded) thank goodness.

The Final Fantasy series is owned by Square Enix, who are a member of the ESA (electronic software association) and their games are protected. This orgainsation can/will/ and does get sites closed down that either host games or offer links to downloads of games owned by their members.
 
why don't u loosen up a bit. Theres a disclaimer in big letters so its the persons fault if anything, and top of that some those games can't be purchased and u welcome for helping
 
Amazon has 31 copies of Final Fantasy Anthology, old and new, ready to ship now. It is available to buy. Owning the orginal game is always better than a ripped download anyway.
 
From the Forum Rules of this site:

Shaggy said:
5. Links - No links to pages containing illegal content, porn, or click for points/money sites (Outwar etc).

I think that quote speaks for itself. It doesn't matter what your opinion on the matter is, as it is against the rules of a forum you are member of. And you should have read those rules by now, Squall..

I don't know how strict Shaggy is about his rules though.
 
Does it work?
Many options for download. If you interested.

ADMIN EDIT- Please no illegal download sites post here. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does, and its just as illegal as the one Squall posted. I suggest very strongly you read the whole thread, then edit that link out of your post ;):).
 
Well said, Arkacia.

I don't particularly like emulation anyway (I got ePSXe to edit my FFT parties but by the time I got it to work I already bought a GS for the PSX) and ROMs are definitely illegal. Emulators are legal, but you'd technically have to rip the ROM from the cartridge yourself for it to be completely legal (but it is legal to download ROMs of games you already own) and you'd need special equipment to do that (except for PSX and PS2 games, where you can just use your computer's CD/DVD drive). It's easier to just buy the game and play it on a console.
 
Actually its not legal to download roms of games you own. Thats one of of the myths of warez/abandonware. Its not legal to download them and try them out for 24 hours either.

The copyright of games lasts for 75 years and unless the game allows you to make a personal backup copy for yourself (copy the disk, not download anything), any copy, including roms, are illegal :).
 
Last edited:
Can't help you there as while I've downloaded the game, I haven't had time to look at it yet, or even unzip it. Will try to later today and will post the results :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top