where do you get all your gil?

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
everytime i post i look at peoples stats and they're rich.and i was wondering where do you get your gil from.i just post then put it all in the bank so i'll get some interest.
 
I guess when they battle other members. As for me I just work hard for it.
 
i have no idea. i have been wondering the same thing. im broke and need advice!!! HELP!!!!!
 
How about posting and contributing to the forum? *hint hint*

I dunno, I just post. It isn't too hard to post on topic. I've also started putting Gil in the bank like Avathar.
 
i just put gil in the bank and everyday i get like 30 gil.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top