Where have you gone, FFVIII?

to me its the best one i luved the storyline the characters well most of them lol everything about FFVIII i liked
 
ShadowHeart said:
Oh yeah? I would like to see you dish out 400k-500k in ONE turn with Squall. Zell's Duel can do that, although it's pretty difficult. But getting it above 200k per turn is VERY easy, and even that beats Squall's Renzokuken _by far_ unless he unleashes Lion Heart (with which his max damage is ~280k), and you have to be pretty damn lucky to get him to use it at all. I killed Omega Weapon by doing 3 Duels and 3 Renzokuken (one which ended with Lion Heart). Zell did about 750k damage in those 3 Duels in total, Squall did about half of that in his 3 Renzokuken.. and I'm not even that good with Duel. The "trick" is to only use the 2 simplest moves repeatedly, Booya and Heel Drop I think.
trust me squall can do way more then that i trained squall to like lvl 80 sum and junctioned everything to his strength and all and he was doing way more then that
 
another thing u guys might wanna do is get selphie up really high in magic she comes in handy for using magic
 
squall7468 said:
trust me squall can do way more then that i trained squall to like lvl 80 sum and junctioned everything to his strength and all and he was doing way more then that
What game have you been playing? I've had Squall at level 100 with 255 Str, and he can't do more than ~250k damage per turn, and that's IF he gets Lionheart finisher (which doesn't happen all the time), without Lion Heart finisher his max damage is ~80k. Zell can do 200k+ easily with Duel EVERY turn, and if you are good at it you can get up to 400-500k as I said. Zell can deal more damage than Squall, if you use Duel right, and that's a fact..
 
ShadowHeart said:
What game have you been playing? I've had Squall at level 100 with 255 Str, and he can't do more than ~250k damage per turn, and that's IF he gets Lionheart finisher (which doesn't happen all the time), without Lion Heart finisher his max damage is ~80k. Zell can do 200k+ easily with Duel EVERY turn, and if you are good at it you can get up to 400-500k as I said. Zell can deal more damage than Squall, if you use Duel right, and that's a fact..
lol i dunno y it didnt for u but it did it for me
 
once a year, for me to do that i would need a better game, of course that is in my opinion, never even finished it, have to do it sometime
 
Xartex said:
once a year, for me to do that i would need a better game, of course that is in my opinion, never even finished it, have to do it sometime
I am sure you will love it deeply after you finish it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top