Where is everyone from/living now?

once again i love my country!! here in austria we have nice warm or hot summers, cold winters with a lot of snow and the country is so beautiful!
in a few days it should start snowing (holy sh.... i should change the tires on my car!!) and i can look forward to a white christmas.
 
im from Dundee in Scotland... trust me don't go there... it sucks!! if your gonna visit Scotland may i recommend Oban :) i quite like it there... or St Andrews
 
reasoniamalive said:
Chi-town, Illinois. Born and, er...raised. I like it here for the summertime, but winters are too harsh for this white boy. I'll have a summer home in, I don't know, probably Arizona in a few years.

are you absolutely sure? ^^;; it gets extremely hot during the summer...(spring, for that matter) however, late fall and winter is like heaven!
:)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top