Where Is Final Fantasy Rebellion??!!

dunno, it hasnt started i guess 0.0

but if u want to read a nice one that i've read (it's only one chapter, still incomplete) click here:
http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2381

it's kind of final fantsy'ish

edit: haven't noticed u used to be character in it,
nvm o.o"
 
Last edited:
third actually phoenix, well not a thread but some last posts of my ff football league disappeared just like that! 0.0

that happened a few weeks ago ~.~
 
I REALLY liked FF Zero! (like alots too ^.^) especially that black mage guy ^.^

2 things I didnt like was that one or 2 ppl were WAY too close to certain real FF ppl, and the other was involving dragon kings and extra-terrestial stuff too early in the story {think it was related to the story hero or something, I walked into that story about 2 months ago u.u"}

but it still was cool, what with the magix and the char pics and there was a map too!

That was defintely goin somewhere..
 
If people are still interested in a new FF based story I'd be glad to get one running. Just let me know, sorry for not being too active, my main computer died on me.
 
well iam too u'know, but i got that other thing that other plot wit teh members tha im tryin to setup; n chancez r it'll b pretty much ff based too ^.^"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top