where is your favorite place on ff7

Re: where is your best place on ff7

yes that what i mean
 
Re: where is your best place on ff7

my fravorui place is junon
 
Re: where is your best place on ff7

My favorite would be The Gelkina (sp?) - The sunken Shin-Ra plane where you fight all the unknowns and the Turks - Reno and Rude. I liked the enemies and the items you picked up there.
 
Re: where is your best place on ff7

Midgar was the only mildly interesting location in FFVII really. Even then, it was pretty much your standard sci-fi Metropolis...
 
Re: where is your best place on ff7

Its gotta be the golden saucer. im the best at chocobo racing. and all those great games.
 
Re: where is your best place on ff7

ThroneofDravaris said:
Midgar was the only mildly interesting location in FFVII really. Even then, it was pretty much your standard sci-fi Metropolis...

It's still be great to see it in reality, like Silver Fox says. My favourites:

1. Junon
2. Gold Saucer
3. Costa Del Sol ^^
 
Cosmo Canyon or Fort Condor....I love those places. I wish you could play Fort Condor more tho. Its fun stompin the comp. Other than that i would say the Gold Saucer....I love the 'Chicken' Races. I made 10k gp in 1 night.
 
Midgar was fun.
I like Costa del sol and getting more than enough gil to buy the villa the guy is selling lmao.
Gold saucer is fun, i like the battle arena, the speed game and the wonder square. And occansionally, the chocobo races.
The Gelnika is my favorite place to actually level up before owning the piss out of all the weapons (minus ultima of course), and also to get my main party of characters up to lvl 99.
 
Midgar because I just love the town, it so nice and peaceful there. A nice quiet town. The Golden Saucer because of the games.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top