where is your favorite place on ff7

Hey! Another Spanish guy here! Community is increasing! :D
Gold Saucer is a good one. There's where Cloud and Aeris have a walk... I like Nibelheim too: the Shinra mansoin and the basement (where you meet Sephiroth again and Vincent melody is played).
So...
1. Nibelheim
2. Gold Saucer
3. City of the Ancients (I like its melody as well)
4. Junon harbour (incredible view of the canyon)

I think these could be representative for me... though I liked all the other too.
 
Kat said:
the turks once again,Reno and rude are my favorite

Yes, you already said that... and we read it, but is 'the turks' actually a place?? :confused:
I mean, you posted the same thing twice, and it's not what the thread is about. I'm sure there's another thread where you can say which is your favourite character of FFVII. If you haven't found it, check it. If there's no thread like this, create one yourself. ;)
 
Last edited:
Ironically, I liked the Midgar Swamp.
I got my rear end kicked by him once and since than I went on a vengence kick so that everytime I walk by there, I make sure I take my high level characters and kick the Midgar Zolems rear. Favorite place is the Chocobo Ranch next to it.
 
I like The city of the ancients and nibelhiem... gold saucer and midgar were sweet too..
 
Deffinitly The Ancient City..I love the music. And the Crater, only because you can get alot of good enemy skills down there. Angel Whisper rocks.
 
Hm...I like every place in FF7, but I would have to say that I like that City of the Ancients most of all.
 
I like Gold Saucer. That place is a great place for you to go if you get tired of battling all the time, but that basketball game cheats and so does the motorcycle game as well. The arena also cheats a little, but I can handle that.
 
the best place i thought was walking through the place where you find Comet i frget the name its been a while
 
Yeah it is, its quite soothing and mysterious. When myself and a friend were playing ff7 in 2003 I couldn't figure out how to move the story on in that part of the game and was wondering around for hours so I was just enjoying the music and all.

I was well annoyed when I figured out all you had to do was make cloud spend the night in one of the shell houses and sleep.
 
the world map! At the end of the game where everything is depressing you can come out here and it's all beautiful and quiet. But I like the music in Cosmo Canyon...and the plain ol' cities are nice too. Midgar is fun as well...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top