Where would you live.

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
If you could live anywhere in any FF, where would you live? :cool:

For me, I'm torn between FF7's Midgar and Juno. I guess I'd pick Midgar because Its just so cool. I'd like to live in Sector 3 because you never get to go there. Wether in the slums or not I don't know. Something about the slums I like.
 
Esther is a nice place, I like walking on the sky. :)
 
Zanarkand is where I would want to live at. I mean you know before sin destoyed it.
 
FFIX:
1. Madain Sari ^^
2. Lindblum
3. Mount Gulug (when fully populated by the Mole-People :D )

FFVIII:
1. Esthar City (isn't that the largest city in a rpg?)
2. Shumi Village ^_^
3. Balamb Garden (what's cooler than a floating building xD )

FFVII:
1. Junon
2. The Gold Saucer :p
3. Wutai ^^
 
Oh! Oh! Duh, why didn't I think of this before. Definitely Pandaemonium. Who doesn't want to live in a surreal crystallline multicoloured outer space castle of hell? Well, the monsters are kinda tough, but...

Well, any surreal crystalline final dungeon will do. Especially if it's in outer space. They usually are. xD
 
I would live in well, depends on the game.

Final Fantasy 7 would be, Mideel. because it is out in the middle of nowhere.

Final fantasy 8, That castle that Ultimecia lives in, because the monsters are weak and the music is awesome
 
even though i already live there, id go with MIDGAR! such a cool place, believe me you should come round for a cup of tea someday!
 
all of the ff worlds have something beautiful to offer...
Pandaemonium is one of the coolest places that's for sure (many say that Amano's greatest project , is still ff1)
I would like to Wander in ff6's world over the skies (I listen to wanderer of time-ff6- and i do that :))
Moreover ,I would like to visit moonflow,Besaid,the Calm lands from ffx
or traverse into the crystal chronicles' world...
There are so many of them !And so magnificent as well!I cannot choose only one..
Maybe I would have an airship,and I would teleport to all of ff's worlds (wellexcept ff8...)

edit;one of the good things about ff is that it lets us leave this world and enter another,better ..
 
lol, I'd live in Midgar.......I dunno why. It just looks kewl. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top