dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Nov 9, 2006 #41 I would have my own pad built in the zanarkand ruins, yeah that'd be cool.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 9, 2006 #42 I'm stuck between: - Balamb Garden; - Esthar; - Ultimecia's Castle; - Besaid. I love BG, Esthar and Besaid, but the Castle, oh, the sweet sweet music
I'm stuck between: - Balamb Garden; - Esthar; - Ultimecia's Castle; - Besaid. I love BG, Esthar and Besaid, but the Castle, oh, the sweet sweet music
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #43 i would also like to live in the Bikanel desert..i love hot weather ^^
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Nov 10, 2006 #44 I have a new one! The Sandsea. Or at least close by - Rabanastre isn't all that bad.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Nov 12, 2006 #45 From what Zeromus said I think it would be Sweetish like Fish to live in his crystal space castle. On thee other hand The Core of the Moon=unlimited cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what Zeromus said I think it would be Sweetish like Fish to live in his crystal space castle. On thee other hand The Core of the Moon=unlimited cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genesis Rhapsodos THE DARKNESS INSIDE Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 73 Age 38 RPG Name Drake Firestorm Nov 12, 2006 #46 i would definitely live in the al behd home =0 (before it got destroyed by the airship)