Where you expecting......... (spoilers)

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Tidus himself to be an enemy that yuna and co would actually have to fight in the farplane abyss?

With the aeons being consummed with shuyins darkness and attacking yuna and co I was expecting that because Tidus is closely linked to the aeons that he himself would've been controlled by the darkness of shuyin.

But the plot never went that way.

Was anyone else expecting the plot to be like this as the game went on?
 
He's talking about...

"What if you didn't fight Shuyin as a final boss? You faught a possessed Tidus?"

Like, y'know, Shuyin's love for Lenne overcame Tidus's love for Yuna, and he got possessed, and had to fight Yuna for Lennes soul.

Or, meh, something like that.

I was expecting the fight from Shuyin. Definately. Especially after knowing Lenne's spirit was inside of Yuna.
 
Hydra said:
He's talking about...

"What if you didn't fight Shuyin as a final boss? You faught a possessed Tidus?"

Like, y'know, Shuyin's love for Lenne overcame Tidus's love for Yuna, and he got possessed, and had to fight Yuna for Lennes soul.

Or, meh, something like that.

I was expecting the fight from Shuyin. Definately. Especially after knowing Lenne's spirit was inside of Yuna.
ooooh thanx for breakin it down to the simple wordzez ^_^;
any wayz

w0rd.
 
reasoniamalive said:
More like Lenne's spirit was in the dressphere...

I expected Shuyin teh whole timez... :p
I was making a dir...funny joke.

So, shursh.

^__^

Shuyin was a pushover though. ;_;
 
You now something that would be cool to have a final boss as powerful as penance.

Its weird we have all these bosses in the later final fantasies which are more stronger than the final boss.

As for the thread subject I was expecting shuyin at the end of the game but was also thinking there could be a tidus controlled by shuyins evil the same way as the aeons were being controlled by shuyin.

Seing as I finished off shuyin in a few hits I find it laughable that he could of destroyed spira.
 
Ok heres another one for you.

Tidus exists because of the dream of the fayth. Ok then tidus's zanakand is in the dream of the fayth.

Shuyin lived in the real zanarkand. Could tidus be a dream version of a real blitzball player called shuyin? They both have the same appearance and shuyin does fight using tidus's overdirves.
 
I could see a TRUE final boss like that.

But a story line boss, no.

After all, it's a STORY line boss. Imagine the little children, emotionally scarred, being OWNED by two attacks from a storyline boss. Story line bosses are supposed to be beatable by not a whole array of work.

So, yeah, if it was hidden, but a TRUE ending followed it, I could see it happening. =D
 
It would be funny though if you got owned by a strory line boss, for a start trema kicked ass yet the most strongest machina in the world could be defeated by a few hits. lol
 
Heh...Honestly, when i first saw Shuyin, I thought he really was Tidus. And i thought the whole Yuna in a cute songstress dessphere was just a cute extra girly thing. XDDD

I was sorely disappointed. >> But I still think the storyline turned out well.
 
Doctor Faust said:
Heh...Honestly, when i first saw Shuyin, I thought he really was Tidus. And i thought the whole Yuna in a cute songstress dessphere was just a cute extra girly thing. XDDD

I was sorely disappointed. >> But I still think the storyline turned out well.
XD XD

I wanted Tidus as a final boss.

And, y'know, Auron would protect him. It was part of his job before being sent. And you can hear him calling out for you to defeat Vegnagun when you fight him. I'd be interested if you had to fight Auron, then a very hard to defeat Tidus at the end.

Vegnagun could be an uber secret boss. XD XD

So many loose ideas.
 
Blech how can you guys talk about FFX-2, it's a horrible game that gives me various diseases and ailments I can't even describe. Example of how the game goes from the start: Ooh wow I'm playing a bunch of sidequests for hours oh is that tidus? Oh well, back to sidequests 70 hours later without warning- OMG VEGANAGUN, I KILLED HIM ...END of game. TERRIBLE. Didn't even know what was going on in the game until the end I was like ooh thank god, now I can stop stabbing myself.
 
I think I would have struggled to have killed him if he was Tidus. I found myself getting totally emotionally involved with the game (ffx and ffx-2) and killing Tidus would just be too much unless I knew it was going to be a good outcome!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top