Where youat

Blaze

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
510
Age
35
Location
Norfolk's Darkness Relem
Occupation
Sailor & Karinin
RPG Name
Dark Blaze
Where is everybody in the game.

I am in the second part of the jungle, but can't get past the Elder Wram boss battle. If you have pasted this part help me please.
 
Final fantasy 12 he is talking about.

For the thread subject I am currently visiting archades for the first time, I'm taking my time playing this game as I dont play it that much.

As for the Elder wyrm, I defeated it by constantly pounding away with it with my weapons and kept making sure any harmful status's were removed asap when they were used on the party. I suppose you could cheap it using the Nihopalhea accessory and toss a remedy at it, same goes for almost all the enemies in the game really lol
 
I first started by bringing out Vaan, Balthier, and Fran (all who had a quickening) and doing the quickening, then brought out balthier and let him do his. This didn't hurt the guy as bad as I hoped...then I equipped my best healer with the accessory preventing silence and when he did spore I had one person remove confuse so he could use esuna, then just kept wailing him. (I was level 31, with all characters having 2000 hp or more, about double what was in the walkthrough :) ). Even at these high levels he was VERY difficult. Larsa died about four times. That's about all the advice I can give, oh kill the two little guys first, too! (after quickenings that is.) And I am at Mt. Ogi whatever.
 
Thanks but I got past that part to at around level 24 or so.

Know I am at the Shrine were u get the second esper. and i am stuck cause i can't get past the sword of judgement.
 
For the sword of judgement you need to rotate all those statues which can be moved so that they are all pointing to the sword of judgement, look at the map to see which ways the statues are currently pointing.
 
I'm stucked around some ruins in th last cave. I can beat it jsut monsters too hard. But I can't play anything until i get my game back.

Last scene I saw was when Vayne said bring my brother to me.
 
in the game i have experienced the pharos at ridorana and climbed the tower, now all I have to do is go to skybase bahamut or whatever its called lol.
 
i found reddas in my party was a bit of a hinderance sometimes as he got ko'd a lot when fighting monsters like the hell wyrm and the more stronger marks, i kept him berserk alot to maximise his damage he delt.

I am about to leave the great crystal soon as i now have the zodiac escutcheon shield and excalibur sword, yaizmat you are going down soon!!!
 
i found Reddas in my party was a bit of a hindrance sometimes as he got ko'd a lot when fighting monsters like the hell wyrm and the more stronger marks, i kept him berserk a lot to maximize his damage he delt.

I am about to leave the great crystal soon as i now have the zodiac escutcheon shield and excalibur sword, yaizmat you are going down soon!!!
I liked Reddas 'cause then, the enemies attacked him instead of my main party, like bait.
xD

I also like Larsa though, too, as he had the automatic potions when your party was low on hp.
 
I liked Reddas 'cause then, the enemies attacked him instead of my main party, like bait.
xD

I also like Larsa though, too, as he had the automatic potions when your party was low on hp.


Larsa was the shiznitzkabibble.

Reddas wasn't all that gr9 IMO. He didn't have any healing qualities and was a weak attacker for supposedly being such a badass sky pirate. xD

Q: Do you think Ashe ever found true love?
 
Larsa was the shiznitzkabibble.

Reddas wasn't all that gr9 IMO. He didn't have any healing qualities and was a weak attacker for supposedly being such a badass sky pirate. xD

Q: Do you think Ashe ever found true love?

Well ONE good thing about Reddas was his Telekinesis...
BUUUUT thats about it. XD

About Ashe..
*thinks*
I dunno..make me wonder.
=D

*whispers*
she probably had liek liek a seekret crush on Balthier like this one person I know...
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top