Which Cid is the best?

Your favorite Cid?

  • FFII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFIII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFIV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFVI

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • FFVII

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • FFVIII

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • FFIX

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • FFX

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • FFXI

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
And there were also a Biggs and Wedge in Final Fantasy X and X-2: weren't they guards of the blitzball stadium?

/.......speaking of star wars..... i figured this out:


Red XIII........Rebel Alliance Code?!

Nanaki.........Anakin?!!
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
Cid from VII is my fav - is he the only character named Cid that you can actually control?

actually, if you name your main character's name Cid then you can control him. :p
 
Anyway, I voted for Cid in FFVIII because he trained Squall very well.(But I would have trained him better :p .)
 
Actually...I'm surprised to see Cid of FF8 the favoured one...I heard he was very good in FF7
 
Like him in FFX (FFX is my favurite)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top