Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 28, 2007 #1 Hahaha they so cute. :meow: Which do you guys like best? Crying Kitty Dancing Hamster
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 29, 2007 #2 GO CRYING KITTY!!! I don't like the mexican hamster.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 29, 2007 #3 But I like the hamster. :[
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 30, 2007 #4 So far the Crying Kitty is winning
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 30, 2007 #5 i prefer kitties in real life, but that hamster wins hands down for me
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 30, 2007 #6 From those two, I prefer the kitty.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 31, 2007 #7 Yay another vote for Kitty
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 31, 2007 #8 I want to rig it SO badly, because that hamster is so cool. ;-;
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 31, 2007 #9 Can't you use your sneaky mod powahs to rig the poll?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 31, 2007 #10 I could. :] But who would magically vote twice to make the hamster win? o_o I have no alibi either way. ;-;
I could. :] But who would magically vote twice to make the hamster win? o_o I have no alibi either way. ;-;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 31, 2007 #11 hmm. i like the kitty. reminds me of me. ^_^;
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 31, 2007 #12 LOOOOOOOOOOL! XD Good luck on trying to rig it, Hydra! XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 31, 2007 #13 *Kat* said: hmm. i like the kitty. reminds me of me. ^_^; Click to expand... Are you that hairy?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 31, 2007 #14 Spec Highwind said: RAGNAROFL EXCALOLBUR!!! Click to expand... x2
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 31, 2007 #15 John Smith said: x2 Click to expand... PJEAR!!!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 31, 2007 #16 PJEAR!!!